BIENVENUE A L'INSTITUT NEO !

Venez nous connaître sur www.institutneo.ch ou écrivez-nous à info@institutneo.ch


mardi 25 juin 2013

Motivation letter sample



Name ad Surname of the applicant
Street Name and Number
Postcode and City
Country
MM/DD/YYYY

Name ad Surname of the recipient
HR Department
Street Name and Number
Postcode and City
Country
Dear  Sir, Madam,
My experience in the warehouse for seven years has skilled me to ask for the job opening you have posted in the Newspapper Weekly.
I have an excellent reputation with my managers in working all warehouse duties. I know how to meet envisaged deadlines and complete delegated assignments that always receive high praise.
I would like to meet you in person in order to talk more about what you want in the warehouse workers you team up with? I’m always available at your convenience any weekday. Please call me at your convenience at (000) 547-1234 to arrange a meeting that works for your schedule. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Sincerely,


[Signature]
Name and Surname of the applicant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire